Get Your Skinny Back
A 10-day Sugar detox to get you looking and feeling your best, without leaving you feeling deprived! Plus, receive a *bonus plan to keep your new lifestyle going.
Does this sound familiar?
“This winter was rough. I gained some serious weight and time is running out to get it off.”
“I basically hibernated from the gym all winter and need to make up for lost time.”
“I don’t want to dread being in a bathing suit all summer. I need to get rid of this bloat to jump start my confidence.”
Don’t worry friend, I’ve got you covered.
You can feel calm and confident heading into summer no matter how harsh your winter.
The most direct route? Get yourself off sugar.
You probably know sugar is bad. But do you know how to get off of it?
Look and feel your best as you learn how to detox sugar from your diet without feeling deprived.
In my “Get Your Skinny Back” program, I’ll show you how to get off sugar the healthy and balanced way!
After “Get Your Skinny Back” you’ll walk away with the following:
- See a difference in your waistline and how your clothes fit and feel
- See your cravings decrease dramatically
- More motivation and energy with everything you do
- A feeling of being in control because you know how to get off sugar and make it last
- A newfound confidence in your body as you head into summer
- Happiness, from the inside out, because you’re not deprived
Here’s what’s included:
- 3 group coaching sessions about the not so sexy things sugar does to us
- Access to a private Facebook group with support from like-minded women
- Continued support and accountability that you won’t get at home or work
- Guilt free recipes to help you stay on track
- Introduction to new foods and healthier alternatives to keep you motivated and prevent boredom
- A sugar audit for your kitchen
- A lifestyle plan for the next 11 days to make sure you don’t backslide
- Free informational call + a bonus first module
- Lesson 1: Pre-detox plan
- Lesson 2: Lifestyle makeover
- Bonus* recording! The oh-so natural sweeteners that aren’t so natural
- Last lesson: Your new plan moving forward
Dates and times:
- Free informational call + a bonus module: Thursday April 17th – 730-830pm EST
- Lesson 1: Monday April 28th – 730-830pm EST
- Lesson 2: Thursday May 1st– 730-830pm EST
- Bonus recording: Emailed to you on Sunday May 4th
- Your last lesson: Wednesday May 7th – 730-830pm EST
Title: Get your Skinny Back – *Free* Informational Call
Date & Time: Thursday, April 17th at 7:30pm Eastern
Guest pin code: 740652#
Primary dial in number: (425) 440-5100
Event Page Password: sugar
Stop thinking, start doing! Get your skinny back!
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s what one woman had to say about her experience and “a-ah!” moment with sugar:
“If I wouldn’t have worked with Kelsey, I’d be down a path of supplements and unsustainable dieting. By eliminating added sugar, my skinny jeans fit better, I’m not starving by lunch, I have more energy, and my skin has gotten clearer – all within 3 weeks! I had no idea the amount of added sugar I was eating. I feel better and I’m more satisfied with the foods you suggested. I love the recipes you gave me for breakfast and use them regularly.” – Cali, Age 30
Sign up for the program by Sunday April 20th and you’ll get a *FREE* complimentary one on one session with me.
**Cost of the program is $99**
I can’t wait to get started!
With passion and purpose for a healthier you, always.
Hi friends, I have to admit…I’ve had a slight addiction with chia seeds, and I don’t feel guilty for one second. The health benefits are amazing! Chia seeds are flavorless, and when combined with liquid they gel up. I add them into salads, dressings, smoothies, and recipes like this one. Chia seeds have been known to combat diabetes and fight belly fat. They contain protein,...
A 10-day Sugar detox to get you looking and feeling your best, without leaving you feeling deprived! Plus, receive a *bonus plan to keep your new lifestyle going. Does this sound familiar? “This winter was rough. I gained some serious weight and time is running out to get it off.” “I basically hibernated from the gym all winter and need to make up for lost time.” “I don’t want to...
Hi friends, This is one of my favorite mid-week staples to make. It takes 5 minutes to prep and about 5-10 to prep and bake. I love that you can customize your toppings and get your veggies and greens in, too. Save money and have a pizza party with the whole family and allow everyone to participate in making their own pizzas. Recipe below, enjoy! Green Pizza: 1 tortilla (I prefer gluten free...
Hi friends! If you’re a Caesar dressing lover you probably know that most bottled dressings have way too much added sugar, artificial colors and flavorings. Try this recipe and feel good that you know exactly what you are putting into your body. Recipe: 1C your choice of Mayo (I prefer Vegenaise with Grape-seed oil that is both egg and gluten free), 2TBL Dijon mustard, 1/3C (freshly...
Hi friends! Here are two SUPER easy quinoa recipes packed with healthy deliciousness that are great to make in advance for the week to enjoy as a healthy snack, breakfast or lunch. These recipes are packed with fiber and protein and will keep you FULL and nourished. QUINOA SOUTHWEST SALAD Ingredients: 1 avocado 1 can black beans (no salt added) 1 cup quinoa (cooked, drained, cooled) 1/3 diced...
This morning I was watching The Today Show and heard a staggering statistic. It was about the number of young girls who are dropping out of sports due to poor self-image at such a young age. When I did further research I found out by age 14, girls are dropping out of sports at two times the rate of boys, noted by The Women’s Sports Foundation (http://www.womenssportsfoundation.org). That...
If not, here are two recipes for you! Hi friends! Growing up on the East coast, I’m thankful we live in a place with seasons, especially FALL. It is my absolute favorite. Last night we carved our pumpkins and decided to save the pieces (hopefully for an upcoming roasted pumpkin soup recipe) and the seeds. Below are two recipes made from the seeds that shouldn’t take longer than 5-10...